Can any of you help me?

--
Robert Fisher
Re: Donating to MythTV [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 7 Sep 2016 11:26:51 +1200, you wrote:

>I love MythTV (even though I struggle to view all of our recordings).
>
>I have searched in vain for a way to donate to MythTV
>
>Can any of you help me?

Since several of the devs hang out on the main mythtv-users@mythtv.org
mailing list, I imagine they can tell you if you post there. I think
there are several ways to help, apart from just cash. You can donate
new tuners and other hardware for them to use for testing, or you can
set up a PC or virtual machine and make it available as buildbot (that
will cost you the extra electricity needed to keep a box running 24/7
with its CPUs running fast most of the time).

Or if you are really keen, you can learn how to write MythTV code and
join the dev team - they are always short of people to do all the
things they would like to do.