Mailing List Archive

mhegepgsnoop not getting +1 schedules any more :(
Subject says it all really.

I'm not getting some of the +1 stuff but I used up to about a week ago.
Running 0.6.2 (latest).

TV1+1 - missing
TV2+1 - OK
TV3+1 - missing
Bravo+1 - missing

I've tried tuning to different channels (using -t switch) but no luck.

--
Robin Gilks

Re: mhegepgsnoop not getting +1 schedules any more :( [ In reply to ]
On 2016-08-18 14:31, Robin Gilks wrote:
> Subject says it all really.
>
> I'm not getting some of the +1 stuff but I used up to about a week ago.
> Running 0.6.2 (latest).
>
> TV1+1 - missing
> TV2+1 - OK
> TV3+1 - missing
> Bravo+1 - missing
>
> I've tried tuning to different channels (using -t switch) but no luck.

No problem here (Remuera Infill). 7 days of data as of 1141 this
morning.

My mhegepgsnoop is a slightly modified 0.6.2 to run a captured stream
from an HDHomerun through dvbsnoop, but nothing that should matter in
this context.

And that reminds me I really must do something about getting those
mhegepgsnoop changes sent upstream.