Mailing List Archive

mheg snooping on the hdhomerun
Hi,

I've recently begun using DVB-T with an HDHomeRun v3. I'm currently using
the data from epg.org.nz for my epg.

Is it possible to snoop the epg data from the hdhomerun? I've tried
dvbhdhomerun but haven't been able to compile it under Ubuntu Xenial.
Re: mheg snooping on the hdhomerun [ In reply to ]
On Fri, Jun 03, 2016 at 2:56 PM, Rory Grant < rorzer@gmail.com
[rorzer@gmail.com] > wrote:
Hi,
I've recently begun using DVB-T with an HDHomeRun v3. I'm currently using
the data from epg.org.nz [http://epg.org.nz] for my epg.

Is it possible to snoop the epg data from the hdhomerun? I've tried
dvbhdhomerun but haven't been able to compile it under Ubuntu Xenial. Have
you searched the Silicondust forum for dvbhdhomerun? Seem to be quite a few
posts but not sure if any will help.