it working years ago. Anyways i loved it so much i created a help guide as
part of an overall media system setup. View page here for a quick look at
the myth stuff: shoelace.altervista.org
Re: New to post [ In reply to ]
Wow. Looks pretty comprehensive. I use duckdns and owncloud but will have to take a look at some of the other software you mention. Do use some of it. I also put madsonic and piwigo on for music and photos.

And my hardware is a little less highly speced than yours and probably not as high fi as a result ... But works for us.

But a good effort. Will read more when not so late ...

Sent from my Huawei Mobile

Hi. I'm Karl. New to the mailing list. I've been using myth for a while now and learned a lot along the way. Still love it as much as when i first got it working years ago. Anyways i loved it so much i created a help guide as part of an overall media system setup. View page here for a quick look at the myth stuff: http://shoelace.altervista.org"]shoelace.altervista.org
Re: New to post [ In reply to ]
Hi Don, thanks for that. I'm gonna take a look at those apps you mention
too. Always looking to improve the complete system and improve the webpage!
Looking forward to the mailing list.
Cheers,
Karl