Can anyone confirm that the channel id for the new DUKE channel is
duke.freeviewnz.tv.

-Paul

Re: DUKE channel id [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 19 Mar 2016 21:17:12 +1300, you wrote:

>Hi all
>
>Can anyone confirm that the channel id for the new DUKE channel is
>duke.freeviewnz.tv.
>
>-Paul

That is what I am provisionally using. We will need to wait to see
what turns up in the downloaded EPG.

I have just done scans on DVB-T and DVB-S and I can now see Duke
available. It has replaced TVNZ PopUp on channel 13 in both cases,
with the service ID changing from 1204 to 1205 on DVB-T and from 1903
to 1904 on DVB-S. It does not seem to be present on Sky yet - it is
supposed to be channel 23 there.