Mailing List Archive

Pulse 8 and HD Home run for sale
I am moving so I am trying to get rid of some stuff.

HD Home Run - $5 + post
Pulse 8 CEC adapter with short and long (2m) HDMI cable $5 + post

21inch Dell Flat Screen - $25 ONO - Pickup only
MAudio Studio Pro desktop speakers $10 - Pickup only

I also have a dell optiplex 780 (core 2 Duo ) that I've been using as a
kodi machine that is for free to pick up (I'm taking the hard drive but it
has an HDMI card in it) + keyboard and mouse+ and a couple power strips if
you want (FREE)

4 port Ethernet switch (Postal cost only + or free to pick up)

Dell 17inch oldschool flat screen vga only maybe 1024x768 free

Pickup items are in Titirangi Auckland

Really I'd like mostly for this to get into the hands of someone who will
need/use it.

Cheers
Tim

Feel free to mail me off list if you want photos
Re: Pulse 8 and HD Home run for sale [ In reply to ]
I would love to have the CEC unit.

Rory

Re: Pulse 8 and HD Home run for sale [ In reply to ]
On 10 February 2016 at 20:10, Tim Westbrook <iondiode@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am moving so I am trying to get rid of some stuff.
>
> HD Home Run - $5 + post
> Pulse 8 CEC adapter with short and long (2m) HDMI cable $5 + post
>
> 21inch Dell Flat Screen - $25 ONO - Pickup only
> MAudio Studio Pro desktop speakers $10 - Pickup only
>
> I also have a dell optiplex 780 (core 2 Duo ) that I've been using as a
> kodi machine that is for free to pick up (I'm taking the hard drive but it
> has an HDMI card in it) + keyboard and mouse+ and a couple power strips if
> you want (FREE)
>
> 4 port Ethernet switch (Postal cost only + or free to pick up)
>
> Dell 17inch oldschool flat screen vga only maybe 1024x768 free
>

> Pickup items are in Titirangi Auckland
>
> Really I'd like mostly for this to get into the hands of someone who will
> need/use it.
>
> Cheers
> Tim
>
> Feel free to mail me off list if you want photos

​CEC adapter - Sold
HD Home Run - Sold​