Mailing List Archive

Webfrontend Configuration - and no password requested
I've just installed 0.28-git from the Arch User Repository (AUR).

The main reason for the upgrade was mythweb no longer working with
php7 (it's awaiting a patch). So far so straight forward. Recordings
are showing, the database is intact, the themes are the same.

I like the new webfrontend, but can't find any documentation as to how
to configure it. In particular, it's not asking for any password when
I access it from the internet(!), which is obviously a wee security
concern.

It is supposed to ask for a login, with "admin" and "mythtv" as the
username and password respectively, but on accessing it outside my
LAN, on my cell phone browser, it goes straight through. Also,
changing the default user/password would of course be necessary.

Anyone with any experience with 0.28 and webfrontend?