Radio with pictures (?) (Solved)
Probably I'm the only one but one of my frequent uses of MythTV is to
record radio programmes on RNZ national and concert.

Natrad now has pictures. Sort of. Not very good, but its the start of
something new....But MythTV couldn't see them. All I did was re-run the
channel scanner, making sure to scan for radio and tv and it worked. Hope
that helps someone else...

David.
Re: Radio with pictures (?) (Solved) [ In reply to ]
On 19/01/16 20:52, David Lowe wrote:

> Probably I'm the only one but one of my frequent uses of MythTV is to
> record radio programmes on RNZ national and concert.
>
> Natrad now has pictures. Sort of. Not very good, but its the start of
> something new....But MythTV couldn't see them. All I did was re-run
> the channel scanner, making sure to scan for radio and tv and it
> worked. Hope that helps someone else...

*plummy-accent*
Radio with pictures? How quaint! It will never catch on; we have the
newspaper for that!

--
Criggie

http://criggie.org.nz/

Re: Radio with pictures (?) (Solved) [ In reply to ]
Thanks David, good score.

I did manage to cast it to kodi using youtube, but of course that is only
live with pauses, not proper recording.

Nice to see Campbell Live, ooops I mean Checkpoint with John Campbell up
and running.

Re: Radio with pictures (?) (Solved) [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 19 Jan 2016 20:52:22 +1300, you wrote:

>Probably I'm the only one but one of my frequent uses of MythTV is to
>record radio programmes on RNZ national and concert.
>
>Natrad now has pictures. Sort of. Not very good, but its the start of
>something new....But MythTV couldn't see them. All I did was re-run the
>channel scanner, making sure to scan for radio and tv and it worked. Hope
>that helps someone else...
>
>David.

I ran a manual channel scan to see what had happened, and it seems
that Radio NZ National has moved to the fourth (newest) mux here in
Palmerston North (Whariti). It is now on serviceid 1507 (was 2000).
It seems that the old serviceid 2000 broadcast is also still going as
I was able to get MythTV to play it before I updated my channels. The
scan shows that serviceid 2000 is present but without a name, so a new
MythTV tuning will find the new channel, not the old one.

The Shopping Channel has also moved, from serviceid 1304 on the
Mediaworks mux to serviceid 1410 on the Kordia mux. Again, the old
serviceid still works, but no longer has a name in a scan.