Mailing List Archive

TBS tuners on special until 5-Nov-2015
If anyone wants one of the TBS tuners from here:

http://www.tbsdtv.com

there are currently a number of models on Halloween special until
5-Nov-2015 here:

http://www.buydvb.net

Almost all TBS tuners are Linix compatible, either with in-kernel
drivers, V4L drivers that have not made it into the kernel yet, or
their own Linux drivers. They should mostly be MythTV compatible
also, but you might need 0.28 for any that are multi-standard and have
to be switched between standards, such as the new TBS5520 (DVB-S2/S,
DVB-T2/T, DVB-C, J.83/B, ISDB-T).

I have a TBS5922 DVB-S/S2 USB tuner using their Linux drivers which
works well, but I do have to compile the drivers again whenever the
kernel is updated.