Mailing List Archive

Mythfrontend on windows
Hi all

I've been playing with LDPlayer and have discovered the ARM64 Android
mythfrontend build runs really well under LDPlayer.

If you have been missing a windows client, this may be the way forward.

Resizes and everything. Only thing missing is a proper full screen mode.

I was working on this in the background but this fulfills almost all my
needs for windows.

Previously I was casting a phone to a windows window but this is much
better.

The default install of LDPlayer is fine with 4M and 4 CPUs. Change the
audio to audiotrack and it should just work.

HTH

Mark