Mailing List Archive

Lets try one last time to get v33 ready for Ubuntu 23.04 (Lunar Lobster)
I can't find the updated Ubuntu wiki pages with the release schedule yet
but from the Launchpad milestones it looks like 23rd February 2023 is
the feature freeze day for 23.04.

That means if we want to have v33 in Lunar we have to release and submit
v33 for inclusion before that date. Ideally it would be out 2 or 3 weeks
before this so any last minute bugs or problems can be ironed out. I
believe we can still update the build after that date if required up to
the beta release which is 30 March looking at the milestones.

I know that it's a few months of but it will soon be here and the last
attempt at getting v33 ready for 22.10 was a big failure with little or
no cooperation or enthusiasm from anyone.  We really need to work as a
team to get this done this time :)

Paul H.

Re: Lets try one last time to get v33 ready for Ubuntu 23.04 (Lunar Lobster) [ In reply to ]
Whoops meant to send this to the private developers list!

Paul H.