Mailing List Archive

Problems with Screenshots
Hi,

I read recently that asking on IRC doesn't reach the right people for some
issues, so I repeat my question from last month (maybe longer) here.

The Problem is with sceenshots that are just not displayed.

In my case I have a german version of Once Upon a Time… Man (1) which just
shows me the cover on each episode instead of the screenshot.

I tried to delete metadata (including the banner, cover and screenshot files)
and let it be fetched again, everythig is downloaded but it doesn't change
what is shown. Rights are all correct, the database points to the right file,
and I just didn't managed to find anything related in debug output.

This is the same for Once Upon a Time... The Americas (2), Once Upon a Time...
Life (3) and Once Upon a Time... Planet Earth (4)

While it's working for everything else, including Once Upon a Time... The
Discoverers (5) and Once Upon a Time ... The Explorers (6). I mention these as
I first thought the ... could be the problem.

(1) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-man
(2) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-the-americas
(3) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-life
(4) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-planet-earth
(5) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-the-discoverers
(6) https://www.thetvdb.com/series/once-upon-a-time-the-explorers

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr

Re: Problems with Screenshots [ In reply to ]
On 8/28/20 1:35 PM, Werner Mahr wrote:
> I read recently that asking on IRC doesn't reach the right people for some
> issues, so I repeat my question from last month (maybe longer) here.
>
> The Problem is with sceenshots that are just not displayed.

Werner,

A couple things that need to be provided before we can help,

Version of MythTV you are running
Distro you are running it on.

Doug
Re: Problems with Screenshots [ In reply to ]
Am Freitag, 28. August 2020, 21:57:06 CEST schrieb Doug Lytle:
> On 8/28/20 1:35 PM, Werner Mahr wrote:
> > I read recently that asking on IRC doesn't reach the right people for some
> > issues, so I repeat my question from last month (maybe longer) here.
> >
> > The Problem is with sceenshots that are just not displayed.
>
> Werner,
>
> A couple things that need to be provided before we can help,

No problem, but I started using myth around 0.26 maybe 0.25. The oldest files
that don't work (and never did) are from mid 2012.

> Version of MythTV you are running

31.0+fixes20200823.gitd3088629de-dmo1
so I guess d3088629de is the commit Marillat took.

mythfrontend --version
MythTV Version : v31.0
MythTV Branch :
Network Protocol : 91
Library API : 31.20200101-1
QT Version : 5.14.2
Options compiled in:
linux release use_hidesyms using_alsa using_jack using_oss using_pulse
using_pulseoutput using_backend using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdhomerun
using_vbox using_ceton using_hdpvr using_ivtv using_joystick_menu using_libcec
using_libcrypto using_gnutls using_libdns_sd using_libfftw3 using_libxml2
using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl using_egl using_qtwebkit using_qtscript
using_qtdbus using_taglib using_v4l2 using_v4l2prime using_x11
using_libbluray_external using_xrandr using_systemd_notify
using_systemd_journal using_drm using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python
using_bindings_php using_freetype2 using_mythtranscode using_opengl using_egl
using_drm using_vaapi using_nvdec using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_mheg
using_libass using_libxml2 using_libmp3lame

> Distro you are running it on.

Debian testing with deb-multimedia myth.

--
MfG usw.

Werner Mahr