Mailing List Archive

Schema change in fixes/31 branch !!
On 07/02/2020 11:51, Stuart Auchterlonie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you may have noticed we cut the fixes/31 branch yesterday.
>
> We are now entering the stabilization phase before the official
> release of v31.0
>
> Please test out this branch and provided feedback / raise tickets
> as appropriate.

Just a heads up, we've added a late schema change to fixes/31.

We felt it was better to commit the schema change now to the branch
(before we actually release v31.0) rather than to carry a workaround
for at least 2 years.

This should hit the packages overnight, so be aware you will need to
update all your systems using those at around the same time.

Regards
Stuart