Mailing List Archive

Use of accurate refresh rates - reapply to fixes/29.0
Hi Mark,
I've reapplied some of your changes to the fixes/29.0 branch so as to
get refresh-rate switching working again for nvidia cards:
https://github.com/Glidos/mythtv/commits/fixes/29.0-nvidia-frame-rates

Obviously it wasn't a simple automated cherry-pick, but I think it's
ended up a reasonably clean change. One difference: when enumerating
the outputs to find the correct one, you were checking the name
against a stored QScreen object; that doesn't exist in v29.0, so
I'm accepting the first connected output. It seems to work fine
for my usage, but I don't understand the area well enough to predict
the full impact of not checking the name. Perhaps there's another way
I could obtain the name to check against on v29.0.

Anyway, I'm wondering if it is worth my creating a pull request for
this, perhaps after a little further work, if needed.

Cheers,
Paul.