mythtv-dev@mythtv.org mailing list or IRC #mythtv on irc.freenode.net
Include the log file "config.ep" produced by configure as this will help
solve the problem.

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 15:17 -0400, Rick wrote:
> I'm receiving the following error trying to compile fixes/30
>
> Using F29. samplerate.pc is not on the machine but the rest seems ok.
>
> Compiling under fixes/29.1 works fine. A missing dependency perhaps?
>
> Here's the config.ep file at www.laity.ca/download/config.ep
>

> ERROR: samplerate not found using pkg-config

Install libsamplerate-devel.

David

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
I've been trying to find time to do official builds for RPM Fusion and have
been testing v30 for a couple of weeks.

I did not run into this issue with any of my test builds.

Thanks,
Richard
Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On 2/1/2019 3:31 PM, David Hampton wrote:
> On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 15:17 -0400, Rick wrote:
>> I'm receiving the following error trying to compile fixes/30
>>
>> Using F29. samplerate.pc is not on the machine but the rest seems ok.
>>
>> Compiling under fixes/29.1 works fine. A missing dependency perhaps?
>>
>> Here's the config.ep file at www.laity.ca/download/config.ep
>>

>> ERROR: samplerate not found using pkg-config
>
> Install libsamplerate-devel.
>
> David
That worked but now it can't find libbluray which is installed.

Rick

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On 2/1/2019 6:13 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
> I've been trying to find time to do official builds for RPM Fusion and
> have been testing v30 for a couple of weeks.
>
> I did not run into this issue with any of my test builds.
>
> Thanks,
> Richard

It's happening on both my master and slave. There are no problems
compiling fixes/29

Rick

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On 02/02/2019 00:04, Rick wrote:
> On 2/1/2019 6:13 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>> I've been trying to find time to do official builds for RPM Fusion and
>> have been testing v30 for a couple of weeks.
>>
>> I did not run into this issue with any of my test builds.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Richard
>>

> It's happening on both my master and slave.  There are no problems
> compiling fixes/29
>
> Rick

Finding 'blu' here

https://github.com/garybuhrmaster/packaging/blob/master/MythTV/rpm/SPECS/mythtv.spec

gives BuildRequires: libbluray-devel

and

BuildRequires: libxml2-devel

Building has worked for me; don't know about playing the discs.

John P

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 19:31 -0400, Rick wrote:
> On 2/1/2019 3:31 PM, David Hampton wrote:
> > On Fri, 2019-02-01 at 15:17 -0400, Rick wrote:
> > > I'm receiving the following error trying to compile fixes/30
> > >
> > > Using F29. samplerate.pc is not on the machine but the rest seems
> > > ok.
> > >
> > > Compiling under fixes/29.1 works fine. A missing dependency
> > > perhaps?
> > >
> > > Here's the config.ep file at www.laity.ca/download/config.ep
> > >

> > > ERROR: samplerate not found using pkg-config
> >
> > Install libsamplerate-devel.
> >
> > David
> That worked but now it can't find libbluray which is installed.

You need to install the -devel package in order to compile against a
library. Install libbluray-devel.

David

Re: Fedora upgrade to fixes/30 error [ In reply to ]
On 2/1/2019 8:30 PM, John Pilkington wrote:
> On 02/02/2019 00:04, Rick wrote:
>> On 2/1/2019 6:13 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:
>>> I've been trying to find time to do official builds for RPM Fusion
>>> and have been testing v30 for a couple of weeks.
>>>
>>> I did not run into this issue with any of my test builds.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Richard
>>>

>> It's happening on both my master and slave.  There are no problems
>> compiling fixes/29
>>
>> Rick
>
> Finding 'blu' here
>
> https://github.com/garybuhrmaster/packaging/blob/master/MythTV/rpm/SPECS/mythtv.spec
>

> gives BuildRequires:  libbluray-devel
>
> and
>
> BuildRequires:  libxml2-devel
>
> Building has worked for me; don't know about playing the discs.
>
> John P

It required libXNVCtrl-devel as well. Looks as though it is compiling
properly now. I run ansible to get my dependencies so I'm guessing it is
not up to date.

Thanks for the help

Rick