Mailing List Archive

Fwd: Re: Future plans.
-

On Sunday 13 October 2002 02:38 am, you wrote:
> So, here's what I'd like to see/do for the 0.7 release:
>
> - Fix any bugs that people find in the 0.6 release.
> - My wife wants an image gallery thing, so I'm going to whip one up.
>
> - Include Stefan's forthcoming patch to get the filldatabase stuff
> working for his xmltv grabber.
> - Do initial releases of Chuck's game frontend and Thor's web interface
> (which I didn't include a pre-release of in 0.6 since I realized that the
> addition of the per-channel recording mode has probably messed it up a
> bit).

I have been working slowly on the web interface, but with all the database
changes going on (and the fact that I have a bunch of prefs/favourites/etc.
tables to add to the mix) was just getting too confusing to stay up against
CVS.

Some major CVS updates to MythWeb coming in a day or two, so things should
be at least broadly functional for an 0.7 release.

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>
For my PGP/GnuPG public key, send an e-mail to thorskey@sigvaldason.com