Mailing List Archive

Last call for inclusions in the 0.6 release.
People having problems with incompatible hardware aside, I'm ready to put the
release together..

Thor, I'm going to put out a 'use at your own risk' pre-release of the web
interface.. It all seems to work fairly well, so it'll be nice to put it out
there.. Came in real handy the other day when I was away from home and had
forgotten to schedule a recording.

Chuck, I'm going to hold off on a mythgame release until what you've said
you're working on is in CVS and tested a little.. Only reason I'm doing that
and not a prerelease is because it does the game scan each time on startup.
No big deal to release it at a later date =)

Anyway, it's noon where I am, so I'll probably put the release out
evening-ish..

Isaac