--
justin@hawkins.id.au | "Don't sweat it --
http://hawkins.id.au | it's only 1's and 0's"
Re: Early start/late finish programs [ In reply to ]
I've been thinking about this too.

My in-head solutions are:

1) Add a setting indicating how many minutes extra to record.
2) Add a parameter on the channel table indicating how many minutes extra to
record on this channel
3) Add a bunch of settings indicating how many minutes to add for the
channel indicated by the setting.

... and then code a little.

I'll probably want setting 1.

/Jens