it? I used the mc.sql, cvs.sql and 0.5-0.6.sql scripts. There were several
others.

Thanks...
Re: EPG Record problem [ In reply to ]
On Friday 11 October 2002 10:47 am, calvinharrigan@earthlink.net wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have another epg related issue. If I go to set up a recording from the
> epg screen, the programs exits on fatal error. Something along the lines
> of:
>
> Invalid cardid = -1
> (Sorry, not at the actual machine right now.)
>
> I thought it was a database problem so I deleted the entire database and
> rebuilt it all from scratch.

Same error message after you redid your db? It's the exact same problem as
you emailed about before, I just changed the error message to be a little
more useful =)

> As relating to the database, which of the .sql files do I need to run
> against it? I used the mc.sql, cvs.sql and 0.5-0.6.sql scripts. There
> were several others.

Just mc.sql should work -- everything else is just there for people updating
their database tables.

Isaac
Re: EPG Record problem [ In reply to ]
On Friday 11 October 2002 11:47 am, Isaac Richards wrote:
> On Friday 11 October 2002 10:47 am, calvinharrigan@earthlink.net wrote:
> > Hi all,
> > I have another epg related issue. If I go to set up a recording from
> > the epg screen, the programs exits on fatal error. Something along the
> > lines of:
> >
> > Invalid cardid = -1
> > (Sorry, not at the actual machine right now.)
> >
> > I thought it was a database problem so I deleted the entire database and
> > rebuilt it all from scratch.
>
> Same error message after you redid your db? It's the exact same problem as
> you emailed about before, I just changed the error message to be a little
> more useful =)

Oh, and if I could get the same info from you as I asked the other guy with
the database problem -- contents of the capturecard, videosource, cardinput,
and a couple lines from the channel table (and maybe the appropriate entries
that triggered the recording?), that'd be great.. would like to make sure
it's just a setup issue, and not a bug in the code.

Isaac

Isaac