following error.

./setup: error while loading shared libraries: libmyth.so.0: cannot open

am i missing some other program or what do I need to finish this step?
Re: trouble installing mythtv [ In reply to ]
On Thursday 10 October 2002 11:52 pm, John Tapper wrote:
> i am following the README in the cvs to install mythtv and I am to the
> point where i need to run ./setup in the setup directory but i get the
> following error.
>
> ./setup: error while loading shared libraries: libmyth.so.0: cannot open
>
> am i missing some other program or what do I need to finish this step?

You've run a 'make install'? Is /usr/local/lib in your /etc/ld.so.conf? If
it's not, add it and re-run ldconfig.

Isaac
Re: trouble installing mythtv [ In reply to ]
Issac,
thanks for the quick reply, adding that line and rerunning ldconfig
worked.

I then got a QSQL error and installed the qt-msyl library and i'm fine
so far.

thanks for the help.
jt