the enter key).

My little bit to help debug a great project.

Calvin...
Re: Program Guide glitch [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 06 October 2002 12:51 pm, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> Another note. While using mythtv a little while ago I noticed that if I
> go to the program guide select a channel, the channel doesn't change on
> the TV. I tried 'enter', 'C' and 'M' none seemed to work. Also a
> couple times while watching tv, directly entering in channels didn't
> work, but the channel up/down did. It did started to work after I
> entered a channel then pressed the 'enter' key. After that all worked
> as expected, meaning I could directly key in a channel (without using
> the enter key).

I just fixed the epg changing channels.. stupid little bug =)

As for not changing channels directly, did you enter the numbers with a
leading 0? I broke that a little while ago (it needs to strip off any
leading 0s), haven't bothered to fix it yet.

Isaac
Re: Program Guide glitch [ In reply to ]
On Sunday 06 October 2002 01:55 pm, Isaac Richards wrote:
> I just fixed the epg changing channels.. stupid little bug =)
>
> As for not changing channels directly, did you enter the numbers with a
> leading 0? I broke that a little while ago (it needs to strip off any
> leading 0s), haven't bothered to fix it yet.

... and I just bothered to fix that, so please let me know if things still
don't work.

Isaac