Thanks

--
Calvin...
Re: How can I help? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 30 Sep 2002, Calvin Harrigan wrote:

> going to do that but didn't want to duplicate anyones work. What about
> conversion from freetype 1 to 2? Any suggestions?

Seems to me that conversion to the newer freetype would be a big win -
it's one of the few things I had to manually install (rather than rely on
my distribution supplying it) to get MythTV to work.

- Justin

--
justin@hawkins.id.au | "Don't sweat it --
http://hawkins.id.au | it's only 1's and 0's"
Re: How can I help? [ In reply to ]
On Monday 30 September 2002 07:26 pm, Calvin Harrigan wrote:
> Hi all, I've recently came upon (read last Saturday) mythtv and have
> installed it on two boxes and I"m quite pleased with it. I've have it
> running under gentoo and redhat 7.3. What I would like to know is where
> can I help. I'm a programmer by proffession. I can help with most
> things. I've read that someone is working on a game front end. I was
> going to do that but didn't want to duplicate anyones work. What about
> conversion from freetype 1 to 2? Any suggestions?

You can contribute whatever you want, really.. I _have_ been meaning to
update things to the newer freetype release though, so that could be a good
starting point. The only freetype 1 code is in libs/libNuppelVideo/ttfont.*

CVS access is detailed at:

http://www.snowman.net/pipermail/mythtv-dev/2002-September/000255.html

I like patches as 'diff -u' =)

Isaac