ICQ 5119262
I don't want to hear news from Isreal until the news contains the words
"Bullet", "Brain", and "Arafat".
RE: Newbie to the list [ In reply to ]
no the tv guide is XMLtv which is a very very cool app that includes a
backend app that grabs tv listings for mostly every input source from the
US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Austria. It also grab images and content about
the show if available. It's very very cool. A frontend can then fill a
database of choice (our case is mysql).

Chris