Mailing List Archive

Irxevent Spacebar binding
I have gotten all of the other keys bound properly in irxevent, however I
can't seem to find the proper binding for the spacebar and therefore can't
navigate the EPG. Has anyone else gotten this working?

Re: Irxevent Spacebar binding [ In reply to ]

> I have gotten all of the other keys bound properly in irxevent,
> however I can't seem to find the proper binding for the spacebar and
> therefore can't navigate the EPG. Has anyone else gotten this
> working?

Yes, I finally did. Unlike everything else, it's lower-case space,
not Space or KP_Space.

I also found that I needed to specify repeat = 1 for a number of
buttons, or the irxevent would eat frequent keypresses.

--
Grant Taylor - gtaylor<at>picante.com - http://www.picante.com/~gtaylor/
Linux Printing Website and HOWTO: http://www.linuxprinting.org/