cable-tv and the tv_grab_de?

Regards,
Thies
Re: MythTV in Germany [ In reply to ]
On Monday 09 September 2002 07:05 am, Thies Moeller wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm using this great app for a while now only as time-shifting tool
> by directly calling mythtv.
>
> To use the mythtv with all it's features I modified the
> mythfilldatabase application to call 'tv_grab_de'
> but it seems that in the resulting xml-file there are quite
> a few things missing to make mythtv work with this data.

What's missing?

Isaac
Re: MythTV in Germany [ In reply to ]
Am Montag, 9. September 2002 21:43 schrieb Isaac Richards:
> On Monday 09 September 2002 07:05 am, Thies Moeller wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I'm using this great app for a while now only as time-shifting tool
> > by directly calling mythtv.
> >
> > To use the mythtv with all it's features I modified the
> > mythfilldatabase application to call 'tv_grab_de'
> > but it seems that in the resulting xml-file there are quite
> > a few things missing to make mythtv work with this data.
>
> What's missing?

The diff between tv_grab_na and tv_grab_de seems to be:

tv_grab_na: channels icons programs
tv_grab_de: programs only

Another problem is the use of Hyperband-Channels in German
cable. These channels have names like "E1","S29" etc.
In the MySQL table channel the channum is just an INT.

I don't remember where I read that you have changed all
references to channum to a QString, please change in SQL too.

> Isaac

Regards,
Thies