Mailing List Archive

1 2  View All
Re: virtual tuner via BitTorrent plug-in [ In reply to ]
Tom Lichti wrote:
> R. G. Newbury wrote:
>> Tom Lichti wrote:
>>
>>> Anyway, I've always wondered about that, I'm sure someone will provide
>>> an argument against my hypotheses...
>>>
>> It's illegal because it is. So there!.
>>
> I should have known the lawyer would pipe up... :)
>
> Anyway, I get all that, but it still doesn't make any sense...

No-one ever said it had to...It's the law. (There's even a website
specializing in dumb laws. And its got lots of them!)

"The difference between
fiction and reality? Fiction
has to make sense. " - Tom
Clancy

--
R. Geoffrey Newbury

o905-271-9600 f905-271-1638
newbury@mandamus.org

Helping with the HTTP issue
Re: virtual tuner via BitTorrent plug-in [ In reply to ]
On 4/17/07, R. G. Newbury <newbury@mandamus.org> wrote:
> Tom Lichti wrote:
> > R. G. Newbury wrote:

> >> It's illegal because it is. So there!.
> >>
> > I should have known the lawyer would pipe up... :)
> >
> > Anyway, I get all that, but it still doesn't make any sense...
>
> No-one ever said it had to...It's the law. (There's even a website
> specializing in dumb laws. And its got lots of them!)

Thoreau would be rolling in his grave if the police didn't have his
corpse chained, gagged and a gun pointed at his head...

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!