this normal? Any clue why my epg data is missing?

=-=Andrew

http://finance.yahoo.com
Re: mythepg only shows some channels [ In reply to ]
On Tuesday 27 August 2002 07:26 pm, Andrew C. Ohnstad wrote:
> Hey, another anonomoly....
>
> Filldata ran successfully (I assume...it reported
> every channel, about 150 or so per day for 7 days) but
> there's only about the first 10 channels in my
> mythepg...
>
> Should there have been more output from filldata,
> other than "getting channel information..."?
> Something at the end about adding to the db? Or is
> this normal? Any clue why my epg data is missing?

Are the channel numbers that are shown below 128, and those not above it?

Isaac
Re: mythepg only shows some channels [ In reply to ]
--- Isaac Richards <ijr@po.cwru.edu> wrote:
> On Tuesday 27 August 2002 07:26 pm, Andrew C.
> Ohnstad wrote:
> > Hey, another anonomoly....
> >
> > Filldata ran successfully (I assume...it reported
> > every channel, about 150 or so per day for 7 days)
> but
> > there's only about the first 10 channels in my
> > mythepg...
> >
> > Should there have been more output from filldata,
> > other than "getting channel information..."?
> > Something at the end about adding to the db? Or
> is
> > this normal? Any clue why my epg data is missing?
>
> Are the channel numbers that are shown below 128,
> and those not above it?

Absolutley correct. I get 100-128 populated in the
guide but 128+ (up to 825 or so) are missing, even
though XMLTV downloaded the info for them.

I just had a brainstorm... I wonder if the "us-cable"
or whatever it is setting in settings.txt needs to be
changed... If so, what is the proper setting for DSS
type systems?

=-=Andrew

http://finance.yahoo.com
Re: mythepg only shows some channels [ In reply to ]
On Wednesday 28 August 2002 09:07 am, Andrew C. Ohnstad wrote:
> Absolutley correct. I get 100-128 populated in the
> guide but 128+ (up to 825 or so) are missing, even
> though XMLTV downloaded the info for them.
>
> I just had a brainstorm... I wonder if the "us-cable"
> or whatever it is setting in settings.txt needs to be
> changed... If so, what is the proper setting for DSS
> type systems?

I just modified the epg so it should now be displaying all the channels that
are in the DB. The 'us-cable' is just for tuning channels, doesn't affect
displaying the info or anything.

Isaac
Re: mythepg only shows some channels [ In reply to ]
--- Isaac Richards <ijr@po.cwru.edu> wrote:
> On Wednesday 28 August 2002 09:07 am, Andrew C.
> Ohnstad wrote:
> > Absolutley correct. I get 100-128 populated in
> the
> > guide but 128+ (up to 825 or so) are missing, even
> > though XMLTV downloaded the info for them.
> >
> > I just had a brainstorm... I wonder if the
> "us-cable"
> > or whatever it is setting in settings.txt needs to
> be
> > changed... If so, what is the proper setting for
> DSS
> > type systems?
>
> I just modified the epg so it should now be
> displaying all the channels that
> are in the DB. The 'us-cable' is just for tuning
> channels, doesn't affect
> displaying the info or anything.

Downloading new CVS as we speak. Will compile and let
you know how it goes tomorrow. Thanks!

Andrew

http://finance.yahoo.com
Re: mythepg only shows some channels [ In reply to ]
--- "Andrew C. Ohnstad" <livitup1@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > I just modified the epg so it should now be
> > displaying all the channels that
> > are in the DB. The 'us-cable' is just for tuning
> > channels, doesn't affect
> > displaying the info or anything.
>
> Downloading new CVS as we speak. Will compile and
> let
> you know how it goes tomorrow. Thanks!

Well, new unique and different problem...

Many many warnings...and then
gcc -c -pipe -Wall -W -O3 -Wall
-Wno-missing-prototypes -Wno-unused -Wno-sign-compare
-DHAVE_AV_CONFIG_H -I.. -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64
-D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE -D_GNU_SOURCE -D_REENTRANT
-D_GNU_SOURCE -DMMX -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT
-I/usr/local/include -I/usr/lib/qt3-gcc2.96/include
-I/usr/lib/qt3-gcc2.96/mkspecs/default -o adpcm.o
adpcm.c
adpcm.c:527: warning: (near initialization for
`adpcm_ms_encoder.capabilities')
adpcm.c:527: warning: missing initializer
adpcm.c:527: warning: (near initialization for
`adpcm_ms_decoder.capabilities')
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `eval.c', needed
by `eval.o'. Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/andrewo/MC/libavcodec'
make: *** [sub-libavcodec] Error 2