Thank you
-M

http://finance.yahoo.com
Re: Channels Database [ In reply to ]
It's currently hardcoded to a max channel number of 128. You can't tune to
anything higher anyway, so there's really no point in displaying higher
channels yet. It's a one line change, though, if you want to modify your own
source tree.

Also, when sending a mail with a new topic to the list, please don't reply to
an unrelated message. Kinda messes up viewing by threads, ya know.

Thanks,
Isaac