Just curious...because I think a bootable CD with all of this mostly
pre-configured would _rock_.

Larry
Re: Bare minimum install? [ In reply to ]
I would be happy to do this...I mean make a whole distro..and put it on a bootable cd...

-BUT-

(you knew there was going to be a but)

I would like to see some more of the features be included (I am working on including mulitple inputs (direct tv and analog cable)...I think once I finish this, I will offer that contribution to Isaac. Someone else might feel differently and make one up sooner.

my two cents, but Isaac is the creator of the project,

Chris