Mailing List Archive

Couple problems I'm having.
After a bit a fiddleing and a new hard drive. I've solved many of the
problems I've been having with mythtv. I have a couple problems I can't
figure
out.

First. Sound stopped working. It used to work, but now when I try to
watch live tv
or recorded programs, there is no sound.

Also, the video still plays too fast, with live tv or recorded programs.
Has anyone
else had this problem? It makes live TV choppy because it playes through
the buffer,
then has to wait to rebuffer, then playes through that and so on...

I don't mean to be a pain, but this program looks great and I would
really like to use it.