Not sure what the problem is, any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Chuck
Re: database problem [ In reply to ]
You need to install qt's mysql plugin.

Isaac

Re: database problem [ In reply to ]
On Saturday 17 August 2002 02:53 am, you wrote:
> when I try to run the myth binaries I get the following:
>

> QSqlDatabase warning: QMYSQL3 driver not loaded
> QSqlDatabase: available drivers:
> couldn't open db
> Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy

You need to be using a relatively recent version of Qt (3.x, I think, but
the most recent is probably the best).

When you build Qt, you need to tell it to include the MySQL drivers.
Documentation on doing this can be found at:

http://doc.trolltech.com/3.0/sql-driver.html

BR,

Thor

Thor Sigvaldason <thor@sigvaldason.com>