<joe@sunstarsys.com <mailto:joe@sunstarsys.com> >

954.253.3732 <tel://954.253.3732/>

SunStar Systems CMS <https://sunstarsys.com/CMS/> - The Original Markdown JAM Stack™
Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN [ In reply to ]
why use mpm_event for mp? I doubt its stability. I am using mpm_prefork
for a long time.

thanks

--
Henry R
https://openmbox.net/
Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN [ In reply to ]
Because you want to support HTTP/2, and mod_perl +mpm_event is the only way
to do it?

--
Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
We only build what you need built.
Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN [ In reply to ]
Hi Joe,

> Am I beating a dead horse with mod_perl + mpm_event in 2022?

If you are beating a dead horse it at least is one that can still outperform
most others.

I am still using mpm_winnt in 2023.

Are there any 'Sealed' advantages for mpm_prefork or mpm_winnt ?

Thomas den Braber
Re: sealed v4.1.9 on CPAN [ In reply to ]
It?s a general purpose module, so it will enhance performance even outside modperl apps.

Joe Schaefer, Ph.D
<joe@sunstarsys.com>
+1 (954) 253-3732
SunStar Systems, Inc.