do you know what's the difference between them?
I never heard people using mod_python to make some jobs.

Thanks
Re: mod_perl and mod_python [ In reply to ]
That is because unlike mod_perl mod_python doesn't integrate deeply into
Apache and you can't extend every HTTP request cycle phases.

Only two programming languages integrate that deeply - C and Perl.

Re: mod_perl and mod_python [ In reply to ]
Its got a GIL and it cores frequently and it’s not exposing much of the
httpd/apr. It’s not that popular compared to wsgi.

--
Joe Schaefer, Ph.D.
We only build what you need built.