=> [1, 4, 3, 2]

do you know how to achieve it in perl?

Thanks.
Re: shuffle a array [ In reply to ]
I think this kind of question is not modperl specific and best suited
for StackOverlow ->
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13416337/what-s-the-best-way-to-shuffle-an-array-in-perl>

Re: shuffle a array [ In reply to ]
sort { int(rand 3)-1 } @array

I think this kind of question is not modperl specific and best suited for StackOverlow -> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13416337/what-s-the-best-way-to-shuffle-an-array-in-perl"]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/13416337/what-s-the-best-way-to-shuffle-an-array-in-perl>

--
wbw, artur