Mailing List Archive

[RELEASE CANDIDATE] Apache-Test-1.43 RC1
As a preliminary to making a new mod_perl release, I am updating
Apache-Test.

Please download, test, and report back on this Apache-Test 1.43 release
candidate.

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/perl/Apache-Test-1.43-rc1.tar.gz

MD5 = 44d976ae19d5ab2879e43a26a360366b
SHA1 = 151f61214d6e04e671304f34312f3b3ab30b40f2

Major changes in this release are as follows:

Our implementation of "which" should not search
for a program in the elements of PATH when program
already contains a path. [rjung]

Fix hash generation when the openssl command
was overwritten with the environment variable
"APACHE_TEST_OPENSSL_CMD". [rjung]

Add new config option limitrequestline needed
when the local directory paths are long. [rjung]