Mailing List Archive

Embperl 2.3.0 install: make test fails
So now Im trying to build Embperl and during the make test phase I see
this:

#77 post.htm... ok
#78 upload.htm... Error in Line 9
Is: >Filename:<br><
Should: >Content-DispositionContent-Type<
Input: test/html/upload.htm
Output: test/tmp/out.htm
Compared to: test/cmp/upload.htm
Log: test/tmp/test.log
Testparameter:
noloop = 1
reqbody = Hi there!
query_info = multval=A&multval=B&multval=C&single=S
offline = 0
ERRORS detected! NOT all tests have been passed successfully
make: *** [test_dynamic] Error 9

This is on Linux, with perl 5.8.3 and Apache 1.3.41.

I re-ran the tests with TESTARGS="-i" and this is the only error I see.

So, is that significant?

--
Aj.

Re: Embperl 2.3.0 install: make test fails [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 14 May 2009, Ed Grimm wrote:

> To clarify, the software stacks are kinda tied together,
> dependency-wise:
>
> Embperl 1.3.x goes with perl-5.6.x and apache 1.3.x.
>
> Embperl 2.x goes with perl-5.8.x and apache 2.x.

So I guess noone has tried 1.3 with perl 5.8.x either?

If we could get rid of this legacy stuff I would!

--
Aj.