Mailing List Archive

RE: Re: Re: Re: Process exists - Segmentation fault
Hi,

Maybe we should go one step back:

Does "make test" works correctly for you?

Does it also test the mod_perl part?

Gerald

Re: Re: Re: Re: Process exists - Segmentation fault [ In reply to ]
Hi Gerald,
Sorry for a late reply ,
no make test did not worked correctly, it did tested the modperl part and
gave error like an error on line 21.
I will try to give the exact error later,
Thanks,
Abhishek jain