Blayne Bayer
Senior Software Engineer
Neopost Loop One
1717 W 6th Street STE 450
Austin, TX 78703 USA
+1.512.697.2510
http://www.neopostloopone.com/
http://nls.neopost.com
RE: embperl checbox checked attribute not inserted [ In reply to ]
So upon further investigation I have found that if I pass fdat into
Embperl::Execute , Embperl::fdat is undefined, so I cannot access
Embperl::fdat. I have found the correct package to be Embperl::__1::fdat
( or Embperl::__2::fdat depending on the process ). So it appears that
Embperl::fdat is not setup if passed to Embperl::Execute. If I use the
default Embperl handler Embperl::fdat is defined and can be accessed,
along with Embperl::__1::fdat ( or Embperl::__2::fdat ).

If I add the following lines of code to the embperl page to force
Embperl::fdat to be defined, the input fields are handled correctly and
the checked attribute is automatically added/removed to the checkboxes
and radio buttons:

my $fdat_string = __PACKAGE__ . '::fdat';

%Embperl::fdat = %$fdat_string;

I would prefer to not have to modify every page of my application to add
this. Has anyone else noticed this behaviour? Also, can anyone else
think of a workaround or another way of fixing this issue. I believe
this is a bug with embperl 2.2.0.

Thanks,

Blayne

_____