myself away from the Flash widget I'm using currently for this.

Thanks in advance for any tips...

Neil

AW: HTML5 Multiple File Upload? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I never did it so far, but I would expect that it works similar to normal file upload. Embperl uses CGI.pm under the hood for file upload, so if CGI.pm can handle multiple files, Embperl should be able to do the same

The file upload stuff is pure Perl code (in Embperl.pm, sub get_multipart_formdata) so you should be able to make changes if necessary on your own

Gerald