I am getting this error message

Embperl::Object base _base.epl not found.

even though I have this set in VirtualHost.

SetEnv EMBPERL_USEENV on
SetEnv EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE base.epl

So it should work. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jim

Re: Apache 2.4.6, Embperl 2.5.0_4, "Embperl::Object base _base.epl not found.", EMBPERL_USEENV is on. [ In reply to ]
I have the same issue with Embperl 2.0.4 and Apache 2.4.6. CentOS.

What is weird is that Embperl works when I set the environment variables
without SetEnv like this.

EMBPERL_USEENV on
EMBPERL_OBJECT_BASE base.epl

I would set them like this except Apache 2.4 sometimes complains the
bareword "EMBPERL_USEENV" etc are "invalid commands.

Thanks
Jim

Re: Apache 2.4.6, Embperl 2.5.0_4, "Embperl::Object base _base.epl not found.", EMBPERL_USEENV is on. [ In reply to ]
never mind ... my bad.