Mailing List Archive

embperl bug
Hello

I've been trying to compile embperl and I had it working at one point
and then I tried to all an ssl certificate with openssl and I can not
get it to work again. I can't get around this error message

Error in Perl code: Can't call method "app" on an undefined value at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.30.0/x86_64-linux/Embperl/Util.pm line 108.

which essentially means that $Embperl::req is not being defined in
Util.pm - which I think is the form data in the incoming page. I've
tried to pull the 2.5.0.13

I'm using
libembperl-perl-debian-2.5.0-13
httpd-2.4.41
mod_perl-2.0.11.tar.gz
perl 5, version 30, subversion 0 (v5.30.0)

I've spent a day trying to debug this and I can't think of any more
angles. I can test is the value exists, but that wouldn't solve the
problem because it needs to exist. I don't see fdat being translated
into the page from the previous form.

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.brooklyn-living.com