Is it recommended?

Thanks,
Jim
Re: use strict, use warnings [ In reply to ]
no issues, it only affects logs

Re: use strict, use warnings [ In reply to ]
Hi,

There are no issues but is it a best practice to use "use strict" ?

This page seems to suggest global variables are not issue.

"Global variables (everything not declared with *my* or *local*) will be
undef'ed at the end of each request, so you don't need to worry about any
old variables laying around and causing suspicious results. "

https://perl.apache.org/embperl/pod/doc/Embperl.-page-4-.htm

Thanks,
Jim