EMBPERL_OPTIONS are set for a single .epl file or directory.

Thank You,
~Donavon

Re: Complete example of EMBPERL_OPTIONS? [ In reply to ]
*When I try this:*

.htaccess <Files "*.epl"> EMBPERL_OPTIONS optDisableFormData = 256 </Files>

*I get this error**:* In /var/log/httpd/error_log: .htaccess:
EMBPERL_OPTIONS takes one argument

Re: Complete example of EMBPERL_OPTIONS? [ In reply to ]
It's a bitmask, so just give the numeric value (iirc).

<Files "*.epl">
EMBPERL_OPTIONS 256
</Files>

AW: Complete example of EMBPERL_OPTIONS? [ In reply to ]
It also understand hex, e.g.

EMBEPERL_OPTIONS 0x100

Gerald

On Fri, 16 Sep 2016 at 09:13 Donavon <donl@mycopanet.com <mailto:donl@mycopanet.com> > wrote:

When I try this:

.htaccess

<Files "*.epl">

  EMBPERL_OPTIONS optDisableFormData = 256

</Files>

I get this error:

In /var/log/httpd/error_log:

.htaccess: EMBPERL_OPTIONS takes one argument

On 9/13/2016 3:46 PM, Donavon wrote:

 Can somebody please provide a complete (working) example of how EMBPERL_OPTIONS are set for a single .epl file or directory.

 Thank You,
 ~Donavon