I hope whoever solved my problem last time can remember what he did...
Thanks in Advance
Nathanael
RE: Embperl [ In reply to ]
> registry/errpage.htm
> Error in Line 95
> Is: ></BODY></HTML><
> Should: ><P>Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error<

Try to fetch the newest CVS snapshot from perl.apache.org/from-cvs/embperl/

Does this change anything?

If not, which version of Perl and Apache you are using?

GErald

Gerald Richter ecos electronic communication services gmbh

Post: Tulpenstrasse 5 D-55276 Dienheim b. Mainz
E-Mail: richter@ecos.de Voice: +49 6133 925151
WWW: http://www.ecos.de Fax: +49 6133 925152
RE: embperl [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> Thanks for reviatalizing this project. It looks like some
> of the install steps for HTML::EmbperlObject require the
> Apache2 source. Is there a way to do this using apxs?'

Unfortunately it apxs is not supported yet, but when you get asked for
the source, specify the directoty where your include files are located.

Gerald

** Virus checked by BB-5000 Mailfilter **