Mailing List Archive

RE: embperl and escmode
In Embperl 2 you cannot set ESCMODE by environment inside the page. You have to use $escmode.

" Invalid command 'Embperl_UseEnv', perhaps misspelled..." is because you did not load Embperl.so in the httpd.conf

See http://www.embperl.org/embperl/pod/doc/README.v2.txt what have changed since Embperl 1 and what you need to change in your config

Gerald