Mailing List Archive

Error running embperl
Hi,

I just recompiled latest embperl 2.5.0_1, setup everything (?) but I get :

Undefined subroutine &Embperl::__1::Execute

* I added "use Embperl;" in startup.pl
* Copied zembperl.load and zembperl.conf from a running project,
replacing the path to :
LoadModule embperl_module /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2/auto/Embperl/Embperl.so

Apache starts fine but throws this error as soon as I try to get to an
embperl page.

What am I missing ?

This is on a fresh Debian Wheezy. Google's not my friend on this.

Thanks for your help.

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio -o)
embperl@thefreecat.org /\\

RE: Error running embperl [ In reply to ]
Are there any errors in the Apache error log?

Gerald

Re: Error running embperl [ In reply to ]
Le 03/09/2012 11:44, richter@ecos.de a écrit :
> Are there any errors in the Apache error log?

No, nothing else.

I think I've found the problem : apache2-mpm-worker installed instead of
apache2-mpm-prefork (default apt-get install apache2 done by the admin).
How many times will I be bitten by this ? Could you add a word on this
in the INSTALL.pod for Debian users ?

Thanks a lot for your quick answer, sorry for the trouble.