which doesn't have the possibility of installing Apache, but has nginx
instead.

Is it supposed to be possible to get my site up again with nginx, and, for
example, embpfastcgi.pl?

In other words, will all of the same functionality be available?

And if so, does it require any rewriting of code?

Thank you, Allen

believed to be clean.

RE: apache migrate -> nginx [ In reply to ]
Hi,

as long as you don't use any special mod_perl stuff yourself, your code should run without any rewrite as cgi script and you should have the same functionality

Gerald

Re: apache migrate -> nginx [ In reply to ]
Hi Gerald,

Thanks for the answer.

Is there perhaps a working Embperl/FastCGI example somewhere you could point
me to?

Thanks,

Allen

On Thu, Dec 29, 2011 at 10:17:45AM +0100, richter@ecos.de wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as long as you don't use any special mod_perl stuff yourself, your code should run without any rewrite as cgi script and you should have the same functionality
>
> Gerald

believed to be clean.