Is it possible to build 1.3.6 on newer linux distributions?

Best regards,

Luiz Fernando

Re: Compiling good old Embperl 1.3.6 [ In reply to ]
As I recall, Embperl 1.3.x requires Apache 1.3.x and perl 5.6.x. Embperl 2.x requires Apache 2.x and perl 5.8+.

My home sandbox contains perls back to 5.6.0, and as time goes on, getting those (and lately, even 5.8.2-) to compile is getting harder (I redo it from scratch each Fedora upgrade.) I haven't gotten to recompiling Embperl there on this last rebuild, but I'm pretty sure I remember errors of the pattern you're seeing from old Embperl with perl 5.8+.