Is there a way to get rid of this message.

Thank you

Soltan

Re: Session [ In reply to ]
Hi, it seems to me like those modules first require Apache::SessionX at
BEGIN time and only check for the state of EMBPERL_SESSION_HANDLER_CLASS at
runtime - so you'd still need to install Apache::SessionX even if you have
session handling disabled. Installing the modules does not mean it'll get
used, but I could be wrong, this is just a wilde guess two cents worth.
Regards,
Ze Fonseca