Mailing List Archive

very easy to segfault embperl
Hi.

I was trying to test something else when I discovered this script is
enough to segfault embperl:

use strict;
use Embperl;

my $output1;

my $input = "";

Embperl::Execute({
inputfile => "blah",
input => \$input,
output => $output1,
});

The mistake is that I'm providing $output1 and not \$output1, but a
segfault seems like quite a harsh punishment!

--
Michael Stevens
Dianomi Ltd

Tel: 020 7802 5530
Fax: 020 7630 7356
www.dianomi.com

The information in this message and any attachment is intended for the
addressee and is confidential and may be subject to legal privilege.
Dianomi Ltd, Registered Office: One America Square, Crosswall, London.
EC3N 2SG. Registered in England and Wales with Company Registration
Number 4513809. VAT registration number: 809754988

RE: very easy to segfault embperl [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I ran accross this issue (with the path parameter) some days before on my own. I will fix it, so a error message is generated instead of a seg fault

Gerald